The application process for the Accelerated BSN program is a two part application process. All applicants are required to complete the following:
- All applicants to the Accelerated BSN program must submit the University of Florida Post Baccalaureate Application to the University of Florida Office of Admissions, along with official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended and official test scores. The University of Florida Post Baccalaureate Application is available here: http://www.admissions.ufl.edu/grad/postbacc.html
- The NursingCAS Centralized Nursing Application Service application for the University of Florida Accelerated BSN program. Please refer to the NursingCAS website for instructions: NursingCAS The University of Florida College of Nursing requires all applicants to submit the following supplemental application materials through NursingCAS:
- One professional and one academic reference attesting to the applicant’s potential for accelerated study.
- A resume/curriculum vitae.
- A 1-2 page double-spaced statement that addresses your rationale for a career change and your expectations of the accelerated BSN program.
All application requirements must be complete and submitted by the December 15th application deadline in order to be eligible for admissions consideration.